Friday, September 08, 2006

Empire State Building Lighting Schedule


Thanks to Alison (friend and former New Yorker) who reminded me that there exists a schedule online that spells out the lights on the Empire State building.

Check it out:
http://www.esbnyc.com/tourism/tourism_lightingschedule.cfm

I heard that the Chrysler Building is the "feminine" answer to the masculine lines of the Empire State building. I actually like the Chrysler building better, but they do compliment each other nicely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and all green on st pattys day!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you found the website :) And thanks for the recognition-I feel cool now cuz my name is on someone's blog!

Anonymous said...

The ESB is great, the best building I have ever been in. Great view from the top of it. Great also when it is lit up. Was so glad their wasn't any real damage done to this man-made, work of achievement on 9/11.