Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday

Monday: A log

Bundle on as much clothing as possible, head outside to freezey cold wind.

Take the G train to the E train to the C train to the 1 Train.

Almost get hit by taxi while crossing street to go to doctor's appointment, late. Because I had to take 4 trains, which takes a while.

Get poked by way too many needles... things like tetnus shots and whooping cough (is that even an issue anymore?) and flu shot and blood drawn for things like cholesterol. Needles are not my friend, so I had to sit in the office for half and hour before I could walk away without passing out. I took four trains for this?

Pop into nice, New York land-mark tpe coffee shop for OJ and scrambies, so I can take four trains home without going into shock from my needle adventure.

Buy prosciutto. $4.99

Buy sunglasses. $9.99

Take the 1 train to the C train to the E train (get lost in 42nd street station) to the G train.

Gads... it's only 1pm and I feel like going back to bed.

1 comment:

paperdigits@gmail.com said...

my professor today said it was 17 degrees in New York, with a wind chill that makes it feel like minus seven. might i remind you that today, in the City of Angels, it's sun and 85. Have a nice day ;)