Sunday, March 04, 2007

What day is it?

My lack of new and interesting blog posts is directly related to the fact that all I have done lately is work. I get up and go to work, and then I come home. I think there mught be some dinner-eating in there somewhere, and maybe a little bit of tv watching, but really all I have been doing is working. Good thing I like my job as much as I do. However, I feel a cold coming on and I'm in the middle of working about 7 days straight. Who knew the Brooklyn wedding industry was so demanding...

That aside, all is well. My better half has been accepted to a PhD program and plans to begin this Fall. Doctor in the house! Exciting.

In other news, our doggy has overcome her tremendous anxiety and can once again be left alone for hours at a time. Anyone who knows us knows what a commitment it has been to help Jacky through her trauma, but we love that damn dog so much it's been worth every minute. She is the best. She has also learned the trick "gimme five". Except that she expects a treat everytime she "gives you five". So, we'll be sitting on the couch, watching tv, and she walk over and give us her paw. And then blink at us like "where's my treat? hello?" It's pretty amusing.

We had one day of Spring on Saturday... it was 62 degrees. It was lovely. I went for a run and then (of course) had to go to work. Story of my life. Now the temperatures are supposed to drop again, back into the 20's. Aw, crap. Here I am, talking about the weather. I am so boring.

And tired.

ps - my fingers hurt really bad from practicing the cello. However, I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm not getting any better...

!

No comments: