Monday, December 15, 2008

100th Post.

How fitting it is that this, my 100th blog post, is where and when I get to resurrect this blog. Very cool.

When I began, it was mostly about my adventures here in New York City and Brooklyn. I hope to continue to bring you such tales, but I want to expand my "content" to include my personal musings on life, art, politics and the world in general. Is that okay? I thought so. I have once again started carrying my camera around all the time, so hopefully I can capture some interesting things for you, my friends and family, to look at.

"My Broken Typewriter" refers to an old Royal typewriter from the 1930's that sits in my apartment. It's dusty and has some dog hair stuck in the keys, but it still halfway works and I use it to type out transporting little phrases that usually end up in my assemblage artworks. My dad gave me the typewriter years ago (my dad can always be counted on when one desires a specific item of antiquity) and though it should probably live in the case where it would be better protected, I wouldn't be able to see it. I like to look at it. It's an art object all of it's own.

2 comments:

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Yay! I'll be following you here too...so watch out.

Optimus Primate said...

Yay!

Although, seriously, all this name-changing is wreaking havoc on my Blogger reader. :P