Wednesday, November 01, 2006

not dead, just busy.

I am a neglectful (is that a word?) blogger. I am also, during this business, a neglectful corresponder. We are knee deep in the moving-into-a-new-and-wonderful-apartment process, and real life takes a backseat when everything you own is hidden away in cardboard boxes. Not to mention the fact that I can't find any pots or pans and I have the sneaking suspiscion that I threw them all away before we put everything in storage. Which seemed like a good idea at the time...

Let's just say that between myself and my better half, we have 17 boxes of books. And that's not counting the boxes that already made their way to work with my husband. Bibliophiles for life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seventeen? Amateur! I've got that many in my living room.
Love ya;
Da

Anonymous said...

and then the dad has all that other stuff....all yours someday!
and....You need to find the pans before Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, when your father and I moved into the house on Los Altos we had 32 boxes of books...
I still have books in boxes from moving out of there!

Anonymous said...

Go register at Target for the things you need (or want) for your new place. It will make Christmas shopping easier...

Anonymous said...

yes but how many boxes are occupied by bukowski, that horrid excuse for a writer?