Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snow!

We awoke this morning to a thin blanket of snow on the ground. According to the Farmer's Almanac, this winter is going to be a snowy one for our region. I hope so... I love snow days. And I have yet to actually see a real snow storm. Even when I lived in Chicago I never experienced an honest-to-goodness snowstorm. Periods of heavy snow yes, but nothing spectacular. I want, like, a foot or two of snow. Just once or twice.

I especially love snow days when I have the day off with my husband to enjoy it. We had ourselves a lazy Sunday laying about and playing with Jacky in the park. (Jacky loves snow more than I do... it's her version of doggy dreamland. She is always so energetic and happy when it snows. We can't help but stay out long past our comfort level just to play with her in her wintery wonderland.






1 comment:

Optimus Primate said...

Lucky devil! I seriously doubt we'll ever see a significant snow here again.